To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows Learndesignaknit.com, Knit it Now, or a third party to recognize you. Cookies might be used for the following purposes: (1) to enable certain functions; (2) to provide analytics; (3) to store your preferences; and (4) to enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are sometimes called “first party cookies,” while cookies placed by other companies are sometimes called “third party cookies.”
When you use Learndesignaknit.com, we may place a number of cookies in your browser. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used.
Cookies can serve different purposes:
- Essential Cookies: These first party cookies will allow you to use a feature of Learndesignaknit.com, such as:
- Staying logged in
- Accessing member or subscriber content
- Making Purchases
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies track information about how the learndesignaknit.com is being used so that we can make improvements and report our performance. We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react to them. Analytics cookies may either be first party cookies or third party cookies.
- Preference Cookies: These first party cookies store your Learndesignaknit.com and Knit it Now preferences
- Ad targeting cookies: These third party cookies are placed by advertising platforms or networks in order to:
- Deliver ads and track ad performance
- Enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising)
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
If you have any questions about cookies, you may contact us by email or by writing to us at:Learndesignaknit.com
c/o Knit it Now
16772 West Bell Road Ste 110-113
Surprise, AZ 85374-9702